Agista Putri - Suck My Kiss - Minami

Agista Putri - Suck My Kiss

Agista Putri - Suck My Kiss

Agista Putri - Suck My Kiss

"He hold my head with one hand while stroking his cock with the other hand and cum into my mouth"

Agista Putri, sexy model that has the blood of Japan was awarded a beautiful face and a sexy body. She become famous because her courage in super sexy photo with for some men magazine in Indonesia. Almost all her fans said that Agista have a beautiful sexy lips besides her body. Agista said that her boyfriends, said that to, even he loved her lips very much. "My boyfriends said that I had super juicy lips and my mouth feels just like my pussy. I like deep throating a guy as you guys love it. I'm submissive and I enjoy swallowing. If he want me to swallow, all he's had to do is pull his cock out of my mouth, tell me to put my head back and open my mouth wide, firmly hold my head with one hand while stroking his cock with the other hand and cum into my mouth. When he's done cumming, tell me to swallow. I will eagerly and enthusiastically swallow, then lick and suck your cock squeaky clean. It's that easy. But sometimes when he was so horny, He exploded hot cum all over my face, eyes, mouth, across my nose and even in my hair".

Agista Putri - Suck My Kiss

Agista Putri - Suck My Kiss

Agista Putri - Suck My Kiss

Agista Putri - Suck My Kiss

Agista Putri - Suck My Kiss

Agista Putri - Suck My Kiss

Tambahkan komentar Anda
EmoticonEmoticon

Ad Placement

Formulir Kontak