Ayunia Elfahrez - Boys Are Toys - Minami

Ayunia Elfahrez - Boys Are Toys

Ayunia Elfahrez - Boys Are Toys


"He grunted but gave no warning then he shot tons of loads in my mouth!"

Sexy and seductive models named Ayunia Elfahrez has a new hobby, traveling and shopping. Especially after her beautiful face much fit in a variety of men's magazine in Indonesia. Many private parties around Jakarta and Indonesia are looking forward to her presence. That's right, this 26-year sexy model was a role model for men in Indonesia right now. Met with the crowd in the private party made ​​her enjoy her life as a model. She love it, including meeting with many handsome men. That's way she love threesomes too. "I love having threesomes. In my friend party last week, I did it with two guys that I was really into. They both became horny and decided to start playing with me. Of course I liked it very much. One of them started licking my tits and then both of them in each side. So we ended up having a MMF. It was so hot. Both guys were very aggressive and talked so dirty. I really enjoy threesomes. I like the "dirty" feeling that I get from it. I like being the center of attention. After had a hot sex around 40 minutes and got many orgasm with them, the first guy lasted 30 seconds after I sucked his big cock in my warm mouth, grunted but gave no warning then he shot tons of loads in my mouth! And the second guy was jerking off on my mouth, and suddenly I felt his hand pressing on the back of my head real hard and empty his hot load in my mouth. I gagged slightly and then I swallowed his cums and cleaned his dicks and balls too".



















Tambahkan komentar Anda
EmoticonEmoticon

Ad Placement

Formulir Kontak