Desy Evelyn - Submassive Loads - Minami

Desy Evelyn - Submassive Loads

Desy Evelyn - Submassive Loads

Desy Evelyn - Submassive Loads

"He ended up shooting again in my mouth and then mostly on my lips, cheek, and neck"

Desy Evelyn, a sexy model, who was born in Cirebon on December 28, 1993. She dream to become photo model since has aspirations to be an artist films with a plunge into the world of modeling. Became a model is her dream since she was in a high school, which is the same years that she learned about sex.  
"The first time I experienced a guy cumming was when I was in high school. My boyfriend and I had played around a little before, touching and kissing, but never anything to bring us to orgasm as of yet. Anyway, one day he asked me if I would suck him and I was really curious about it. My best friend had done it with her boyfriend recently and I wanted to know what it was like. After lying on the bed and rubbing him and making out for awhile, trying to get up the courage, I finally got on my knees at the edge of the bed and pulled his shorts down. I licked the tip and then took him into my mouth and was surprised by the amount of heat coming from it. I started bobbing my head, not knowing really what to do, but he seemed to like it. He was really hard I remember. It didn't take long and he blurted out that he was cumming and hit the back of my throat. He tried to pull out when he realized what was happening and ended up shooting again in my mouth and then mostly on my lips, cheek, and neck. I was mostly surprised by the warmth of his cum".

Desy Evelyn - Submassive Loads

Desy Evelyn - Submassive Loads

Desy Evelyn - Submassive Loads

Desy Evelyn - Submassive Loads

Desy Evelyn - Submassive Loads

Desy Evelyn - Submassive Loads

Tambahkan komentar Anda
EmoticonEmoticon

Ad Placement

Formulir Kontak