Malenna - Goddess Throat - Minami

Malenna - Goddess Throat

Malenna - Goddess Throat

Malenna - Goddess Throat

"And without pulled his cock from my throat, he shooting his hot huge load all on my mouth"

This sexy model, Malenna which have similar face to Syahrini, top artists Indonesia. With 166 cm tall and weight 40 kg she pursuing her career to become an actress and a successful entrepreneur. This sexy beautiful girl whose born in Bogor 24 years ago, is prefer oral sex, especially mouth fuck.

"I love mouth fuck! Mouth fucking is fun, it's also fun to tease the guy for like a half an hour and make him bust at his peak, and of course my boyfriends likes it. I love the feeling of a big thick penis in my soft warm mouth and to be dominated in this situation. And it's so hot to be able to watch him lose control and really get into it. My boyfriends enjoy when his cock penetrate in a my mouth with his balls knock on my face. When it will reach for climax, usually he pushed his penis deeper down my throat and I sucked harder... and without pulled his cock from my mouth, he shooting his hot huge load all on my throat".

Malenna - Goddess Throat

Malenna - Goddess Throat

Malenna - Goddess Throat

Malenna - Goddess Throat

Malenna - Goddess Throat

Malenna - Goddess Throat

Malenna - Goddess Throat

Malenna - Goddess Throat

Tambahkan komentar Anda
EmoticonEmoticon

Ad Placement

Formulir Kontak